Image source: Nonoo.com
I'm going to try a new way of writing out the steps I took today. I'm hoping a broken down step-by-step is going to be easier to follow than the regular massive paragraph of description!
1. I used a base of Barry M White and a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat to make it dry a bit quicker.
2. Using a pair of tweezers, I placed striping tape across all of my nails nail where I wanted the white to peek through.
3. For the gradient, I used Barry M Grape, Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and Essie Bikini So Teeny in that order from cuticle to tip.
Instead of using my normal gradient technique, I painted the colours straight on to the sponge. I then dabbed it on to a sheet of plastic to blend the colours slightly before sponging it on to my nail, one nail at a time.
4. Straight after sponging on the gradient, I peeled the tape off my nail and moved on to the next.
5. Once it was all dry, I added two coats of No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat to smooth everything over.
Twitter ♥ Bloglovin' ♥ Tumblr