No Konadicure today because I made my very first Frankenpolish. I wanted to make a rosy pink as all of my pinks are either very dark or very pale, so I set out to make something in the middle.
Below you can see the polishes I used. The Franken is mainly made up of the colour you can see 3rd from the right, with varying quantities of the rest. It was very ‘I’ll try a bit of this and see what happens’ but a very fun experience. I recommend it!! I know I will definitely be doing it again 😀 But next time I will get some ball bearings for assisting with the mixing as the crook of my elbow is really achin’ from the shakin’!